4 Large Brown mushrooms (cleaned and stalk trimmed)
Fresh breadcrumbs (1 slice of bread)
1½ tsp garlic (chopped finely, optional)
1 Courgette (trim ends, do NOT peel, finely grated)
Salt & Pepper
Cheddar Cheese (grated)
½ Onion (grated)
2 tbs Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven 175°C.
- Wipe or lightly rinse mushrooms. Remove stalks and discard ends. Finely chop stalks and place in a bowl. Place mushrooms cap side up on cutting board to dry.
- Add breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, courgette, salt & pepper to the bowl and mix well.
- Lightly brush mushroom caps with olive oil, turn them upside down still working on the board. Brush the outer edges thoroughly with oil. Sprinkle salt over mushrooms (optional).
- Spoon breadcrumb mixture into each mushroom and pack tightly. Each one should be filled with a well rounded heap of filling.
- Place mushrooms in buttered baking dish.
- Cover each mushroom with grated cheese making sure the outer edges of the mushrooms are neatly covered so that they will not burn.
- Bake 15 mins, 175°C.
I think the best parts of Kate Middleton are her legs & butt, although some readers find these posts of mine offensive I think she should be proud of her body. I personally wouldn’t have minded if my legs looked like hers.
My previous post can be read here.
Perhaps flared skirts aren’t such a good idea. When Kate Middleton no longer needs maternity wear, I think she would look great in smart pencil skirts.
It is stainless steel. Shaped into a hook.
The longest section looks almost like the part of a pair of spectacles which goes over the ears because it is flat and not rounded.
Birmingham-based master craftsman James Doran-Webb (pictured on horse) spent a painstaking six months assembling the sculptures as part of celebrations to mark Chinese New Year in Singapore
“People say mice don’t swim, but they’re a close relative of rats which love the water. Besides, I scoop them up within seconds of a wipe-out out and I’ve never lost one yet.”A radical rodent hangs 10 at Runaway Bay on the Gold Coast. Picture: Tim Marsden
Uitstekend (Wrecking Ball parody) deur Rea Le Roux
Watter deel was jou gunsteling?
My gunsteling deel is die `lek van die strykyster’ :D